Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
ya wont see the likes of that again si most of the cars are now dotted around the globe i bloody miss it terrible though ,it was a way of life not just a car ,,hey remember the trip all the skylines made to silverstone we traveled every where at 180 kph and more in convoy amazing and epic now does anyone have fottage of that good crack and good lads :)

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
hey simon i check in to the site every now and then just to torment my selve i have a diesel avensis and a 650 trail bike but might sell the avensis and buy a 2.0 32 im still trying to convince my crazy wife it will be a good economical choice as we still have her family wagon
so is everything still the same in skyline world or has every body sold up too ,i should have just kept mine

·
West Ireland Area Rep
99 Posts
Lovely collection of cars.....A similar '2013 gathering' should be organised! lol
Not so sure the same number of cars would turn up. Getting alot rarer on the roads here.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lovely collection of cars.....A similar '2013 gathering' should be organised! lol
Not so sure the same number of cars would turn up. Getting alot rarer on the roads here.
we have tried to organise a couple of times but nothing actually happens or if it does, about 4 cars turn up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts