Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I live in the USA and trying to import a Skyline R32 if possible a GTR but a GTS-T will do as well. I looked online for a site that has a breakdown on the production months of the vin on the car and could not find anything especially for the RB20DET engine skylines. I mostly looking for month built dates for 1990 Skyline models the GT-R and the single turbo GTS-T models. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Vic

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This will enable you to decode the VIN - Chassis Plate Decoding - For Skylines

And this picture will tell you when the chassis number part of the VIN was manufactured - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tVAd34ypcm8/UPNrueRDPzI/AAAAAAABGmE/eflwIY0DqRY/s1600/DSC01356.JPG
Hello Dave

Does it work for the RB20DET engines. Is the twin turbo production #s the same for the single turbo. I know the vin #s starts different but are the last #s on the vin which is the production # the same for both?
Sorry to bother but just not sure.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

·
Stage 1
814 Posts
The VIN's are the same layout/setup as all the other models. The last chassis number part will be the same, just match that up to the numbers on the chart and that will tell you what month of what year it was made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts