Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a really fab vented system to go onto a GTS bonnet would any one be interested in having this fitted for a song
pm me if interested . saw the design on a skyline down under
:)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi eddie , Skylines can run a little hot under the bonet ... to vent away the hot air can only mean one thing....Performance running the engine cooler will allow better induction cooler air intake
and cooler air around the engine and turbos, asides from that cosmeticaly its indervidual style that makes you smile :)

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
bONNET VENT

Definately interested in this. Do you have pics of the vent?, Also whats involved in having it fitted?.

Where abouts are you situated?.

Paul.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vents

Hi Paul , the vents are a similar design to the Evo twin vent , im also going to be looking at Jun style vents at the rear of the bonet .
I Have them on mine and they really expel the heat in the rear or turbo area .tomorrow morning im going to email any one who,s inverested in having there bonets vented a pick of the vents and the rear vents too.

if anyone has a design in mind then just let me know . I have studied the "venting" thing for some time in all aspects of aero and have work shop facilitys available

Cheers Gary @ jap salon

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Bonnet Vents

Gary,
Sounds good to me, How long would this take to do?. Would it be a bring to you and do while you wait?. I am up for this, and the Evo vents sound good, what price are we talking about?.

Paul.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I have seen his vent, luvverly it is too. Will see you with my front bumper soon mate as the front bar will need surgically removing to allow more blow on the new intercooler.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Luberlie juberly c u this week then afor the snow comes back arr

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Chin spoiler/splitter snow plough

He's already making one! :D (In joke)

Howzit goin' darkghoststarrider?!

I need me fins on da front.

And a carbon rad shroud.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
grtting there fella me lad! keep getting phone calls for bits and Ive just got to jump .wont be long Jae

pant pant knackered today m8. working on a deep rear bumper too my own one at that ;)

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Lower

Any lower & you'll need castors on yer exhaust.

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
952 Posts
if the vent is the one im thinking of then i just bought a bonnet with this plus three other vents on it so my problem will be keep the engine warm!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts