Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a wee tinker with the motor last night while at work, trying to make a catch can out of my notquiteacatchcan. Whilst at that I pulled out a disused injector resistor. Thought nea much of it at the time. Just another extraneous thing. Weird thing is, when I pumped the part number into google it ain't an R33 resistor. Here's what came up. JECS # A15-000009 DROPPING RESISTORS VINTAGE 1979-1983 DATSUN 280ZX...anyone want it?

·
Super Moderator
8,994 Posts
Could be someon has run difrent larger injectors in the past....i made a resitor pak for my Supra so i could run different injectors...mind you there should be six of them.

Reactions: Uremah

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what the deal with this fella was. Found it mounted just forward of the air filter.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Tricky-Ricky May have been something to do with the infamous and now defunct Additional Fuel Injection System of Doom. All that remains of that are two redundant injectors sticking out of the intake manifold and the pipework tapped off the fuel rail. Will be delighted when I can be fully rid of these remains. Bought an induction kit but nowhere for my BOV to live so not much use really. Cant seem to find pipe that'll do the job. Might just blank off the tap in the line and do the same with the injectors. Kinda want to get the whole kit off though as I'm sure someone may want to buy it all, maybe a museum that likes to collect shite mods?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts