Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waiting on this from Nengun...should be here this week

hopefully somebody else has fitted one and can help me out.
kieran

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
waiting...waiting

waiting on this from Nengun...should be here this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unfort unately just the clear can cover, cam wheels and belt....
would swop them all for the turbo though with some cash!!!:D

kieran

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Oooh post some piccies up when it's on, I quite fancy one of these. How much did they sting you for???

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clear cam cover

i got twoTomei blue adonised cam wheels, greddy clear cam cover and HKS cam belt fo..r310 euro..the cam cover was just 43euro....oh yeah i got a set of Samco blue rad hoses also ...they were on top of the 310euro.....
i hope the clear cam cover looks as good in the flesh as the picture and i HAVE been told that you can fit them to the RB25DET with a little nip tuck...i :swear: hope so...its arriving next week...3 weeks on order...not too bad.....:D

kieran

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
If you manage to fit it ok, can you take some pics of the process and stick up a little 'How To'? More than one person would be interested in this ;)

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clear cam cover

lads...i hope to its possible to do it...goulding i may even let that crowd in waterford do it...anyway the parts are comming in next week...im starting 2 weeks hols in Gran Canaria so it will be at least first week in August before i have any results...watch this space:wave:
kieran

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anything is possible

i must say after fitting the bonnet dampers...which was a ballbreaker:swear:
i hope i wont be disappointed with this challenge:uhoh:

cheers
kieran

·
Registered
311 Posts
lads...i hope to its possible to do it...goulding i may even let that crowd in waterford do it...anyway the parts are comming in next week...im starting 2 weeks hols in Gran Canaria so it will be at least first week in August before i have any results...watch this space:wave:
kieran
I'll be going to them myself shortly to get my profec b abd apexi neo set up properly(when i get the car back) Spoke to them on the phone and they seem to know a good deal about the skyline

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool

Goulding...would you ever hurry up and get that car back:D
i wanna meet up and see your beast
kieran

·
Registered
311 Posts
You and me both lad!! Its three and a half months now. She should be ready by the time you get back from hols(fingers crossed)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Good Luck with the fitting. I have a feeling your going to need it.

The 26 cover is quite a bit higher than the 25 cover, and also doesn't have the NVCS bulge.

Didn't think you could fit an adjustable pulley on the inlet cam due to NVCS?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i think you can fit the pully but you loose the nvcs. do let us know how you get on with the cover as i want one too :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts