Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many here live in Walderslade Chatham - seen a few driving around now - black one, white one (close to me) and a blue one
Come on - own up :cheers:

·
Banned
406 Posts
if you see a yellow ziax 32 is me, i know of a white 33 with no spoiler blade and a black one in walderslade, btw if you ever want a looksie at some bodykit parts were only 5 mins away at the whyvale garden centre up from the ski slope :)

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi
Thought I recognised that area around your workshop.

Do you ever get any genuine GTR rear wings? I have seen the one you do, but it doesn't appear to have the adjustable end plates to it.

·
Banned
406 Posts
we dont really get used parts but if i come across a wing i'll let ya know.

The white one ive seen has no blade in the spoiler just the horns,

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep - that's the white one. He stopped at the end of my drive the other day to look at my car, but I was laid up, so couldn't go out and say hello.

I also made a mistake above - I meant GTR wing - I have a GTS already of course :sorry:

And thanks for the look out offer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Black One

Seen you lads about...I own the black one. Bit annoyed as some kids in a crappy daewoo shunted the front but hopefully in fixers next week. Still standard and thinking of full stage 1 mods. Any ideas where's best to get it all done and not too far away?

·
Registered
751 Posts
i live nr strood in a small villiage, not met anyone on here, i am 20 and own a r33gts very dark blue mixed with purple but most people mistake it for a greyish black colour.
want to go to the meet at robin hood pub :cheers: but aint sure if i can make it, besides ive only had mine about 5 months so havent had chance to modify it. hoping to get a few things done this winter (apart from smash it up)

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Morning Devil.

:sorry: about this, but Strood a VILLAGE.......... HAAAAAAAAAAAA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, I love Strood, I was born there, so was my other half two roads away, although it took us 19 years to meet. Although she does tell me she attended some of the discos I DJed back in the day.

But a village - that was so funny I almost choked. Where in Strood are you - my mother still lives just off the Marlowe estate.

Don't worry about your car's lack of mods either - same here mate - it all takes time, and I am double your age, so you can imagine how jealous I am.

I had a Ford Cortina Mark II when I was that age - mind you the adjustable aluminium pedestal spoiler on the boot, full fur interior, jacked up THREE FEET, and purple paint with gold metal flake made it stand out a little.
Esepcially at night when there were more lights inside than the DYNAMO could handle and I had to keep switching it all off to let the battery recharge.

Happy days - so don't wreck your Skyline. See you at the Robin Hood - I need more than one newbie there than just me.
:)

·
Skyline Tart
32 Posts
devil child said:
i live nr strood in a small villiage
I think he means that he lives in a small village NEAR Strood, not in Strood.

I'm a Medway Woman (not something to brag, I know!), so I'm driving through Strood and the Blue Bell Hill area quite often. My car is quite distinctive though...semi-naked female silhouettes on each side!

I saw a white R33 going through Burham last week, and yellow R32 parked up near Elm Court a few weeks ago..is that the one mentioned earlier in this thread? That looked smart, even if it is an R32. HeHe!

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"I think he means that he lives in a small village NEAR Strood, not in Strood"

Yes, but I couldn't make the joke if I didn't stretch the truth.... :)

On the other bits, not seen either of those cars. Well maybe the white one with just the 'horns' at the rear end.

·
Registered
150 Posts
ill be at the next kent meet... im 19, had my skyline bout 8 months now, but not been to any proper meets apart from the bluewater meet.

so it will be good to go to an all skyline meet.

see you all there!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts