Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any future plans for meets in the wales area over the summer,the last one didnt seem that popular and ended with some members having a disagreement,Any one interested?some cracking roads up through west and mid wales for touring,

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I am up for it, posted on here a couple of times about meets in Wales.. never get much of a response though. I am in Pembrokeshire but am more then willing to travel :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How you doin bud it was me in camarthen last year will keep refreshing just in case not many have seen the post give it a couple of weeks and see what happens have pm taffy john

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
How you doin bud it was me in camarthen last year will keep refreshing just in case not many have seen the post give it a couple of weeks and see what happens have pm taffy john
ahh cool i remember now..

has been abit slow mind. had the car nearly 12 months and have not been to any kind of meet.. i know Mo in Swansea is planning on bringing his toy out this year

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:)see whos up for it over next couple of weeks ,wait for weather to break,also there was car show in tredeger house in newport last october which i believe is an annual event some nice motors of all eras there ,could try and arrange a plot for the club.long way off i know again pending interest,also its charity avent.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
that sounds good, i am having some body work done to my car in the next month or so but will be all up for coming out after that :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
shame the thing in Mc Arthur Glenn seems to have fizzled out.
Didnt know or meet the guy but at least it seemed he was trying-only time I went I got wrong car park!
Would be up for Tredegar House if numbers were needed, car might be finished by then.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't think the weather done any favours although it was dry,same here got wrong car park first time nobody there second time ,apparently only 2 turned up,the other areas seem to have a fairly good turn out ,understanding that people have commitments and only weekends with families ,I for one am no different so I think when the weather turns for the better and a venue for families,,any suggestions. ,went to the south central meet a few years back up the cotswolds cracking turn out and I'm sure a fewof the southern lads would join in!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Would be nice to get a meet going in mid wales, been looking in here for the last 12 months but haven't had much luck.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hopefully someone takes the position up and gets the ball rolling with meets.

Been wanting to do something since i had the car but been dead :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
How would people be for a Shropshire meet if I attempted to get one going?
Plenty of places about. Wrexham, Chester, Telford and Shrewsbury are close if there is any interest?

·
Registered
575 Posts
How would people be for a Shropshire meet if I attempted to get one going?
Plenty of places about. Wrexham, Chester, Telford and Shrewsbury are close if there is any interest?
Been ages since I've been out for a meet.
I would definitely be up for a shopshire meet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Right I'm just gonna give it a try and throw up a topic for a Shropshire meet, not sure if the forums allow polls but we could have a vote on location then go from there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts