Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange request i know but i want a set of 4 5 stud alloy wheels or steel rims for my Celica as i want to get rid of it now as its been sitting on my drive now for 8 months, and is still going through insurance! The wheels on the Celica are very nice and have new tyres on them so dont want the guy whos picking the car up to take them with it :)

PS they are same fitment as GTS 5 stud 114.3 i think....

·
Standard,plain and simple
1,649 Posts
ill swap my standard wheels with your very nice wheels as they fit a gtst and you will be able to claim about £500 for the standard ones from the insurance company :)

·
Banned
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers guys, yeah more than welcome to swap ill get some pictures so you can see what they look like.... obviously tyres, well dont care if they are bald as long as they hold air :) cheaper the better though as bear in mind they are going to the crusher with the car!

P.S Baby R33 dont worry ill be claiming for my wheels even though they wont be on the car as its a third party car so the inspector has already been out (6 ****ing months ago!!!) lol

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
I Have A Set For Sale Mate,no Tyres On Them Though,yours For £40,but You Will Have To Arrange Carriage,let Me Know,thanks,dazman

·
Banned
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys had alot of nice offers but remember im replacing the wheels off my celica as im selling the ones coming off and the new replacment ones are going to the scrap yard, so looking for very cheap wheels or even free or swap from something from our site ect.... Alltorqueuk.com.......

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a set of Konnig's that were taken off my old MR2 Turbo. If you arrange the carriage or collect them you can have them or u can swop if you like. They aren't in the best of condition as they've been sitting in the garden for a while but the tyres are still ok i think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts