Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey looking for contact details and address for user name: topo. I bought a load of stuff from him about 6-8 weeks ago and im having problems getting the bits off him. I organised someone a few weeks ago to pick the bits up and he couldn't meet my mate on short notice. I have since organised a courier to pick the bits up and he wont return the calls from courier company and when i try contact him i rarely receive a reply. If anyone knows him would they be able to contact him for me or PM me contact details, i have a phone number but anyone has another one for him let me know. Cheers

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
I went to pick the bits up from him direct, so know where he lives but not sure of the address. did have his number but not sure what i did with it.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
topo was who we banned for discriminating pms

·
3,180 Posts
Well if anyone needs some details i can get his address.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
yep sorry tofu its not you lol, accept my appologies again mate, i have un-banned Topo so he can reply to this guys, also he has taken himself from facebook so i cannot chase him anymore

·
Registered
805 Posts
yep sorry tofu its not you lol, accept my appologies again mate, i have un-banned Topo so he can reply to this guys, also he has taken himself from facebook so i cannot chase him anymore

thanks mate, can you please put my user profile back to normal please.
want to check anyone buying my twin plate clutch.
many thanks

·
Registered
834 Posts
you have my name you have my number you have my adress what more details do you want ?? you bought the parts and wanted them posting then you changed your mind as postage would be to much so ive waited for you to get a courier sorted out thats why its been 6 weeks all this time ive said you can have your money back no problem ,ive had two days off work trying to sort this and countless £1 a text to text you back !! when im at work i cant anwser my phone you dont seem to get that bit ?? so today ive had another day off work to wait for your courier today is the first time ive had more than a hour notice so what do you expect ? you have cost me over £300 in lost wages but im at failt ? i did everythin i said i would but its you thats changed your palns and you thats hammering me ? your post says WANTED CONTACT DETAILS FOR USER NAME TOPO !!! please tell me what more i could do ?? you have my name my adress my post code and my phone number ! i even said if a sale went though in irland with a motor bike i would bring you the parts myself ! ive been in contact with you at night and before work if this is not rubbing my name though the **** i dont know what is !

·
Registered
834 Posts
was you happy with the parts price and the service yes or no ?? and before you answer i think you wanted some wings from me a couple of weeks after so i couldnt have been than much of a scammer ! i would perfer it if you didnt give my name and address out with asking me first remenber we live in the same area

Well if anyone needs some details i can get his address.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hope you get this sorted out, this guy has been peddling his wares on here for a while before he was banned, he was quite happy to agree to sell to someone then sell to another if they appeared before the original purchaser
your just bitter becouse you lost out on a part you wanted im sorry but it was first come first served, i would agree to sell to someone first come first served no money was taken unless that person was having the goods

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i got ripped of with that sale and i stand my religion but i gave him his money back sold the parts to a friend and he has had no problems what so ever
doesnt bother me but that does not give you the right to be discriminating to a fellow member

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
so is hillys parts posted then topo? if so then its sorted and looks like wires have been geting crossed.

·
3,180 Posts
was you happy with the parts price and the service yes or no ?? and before you answer i think you wanted some wings from me a couple of weeks after so i couldnt have been than much of a scammer ! i would perfer it if you didnt give my name and address out with asking me first remenber we live in the same area

Hi

Yes i was happy with the parts, service and you. and yes i did want some wings a few weeks ago and you got back to me soon as you could. im not saying your a scammer in the slightest mate, from what hilly wrote he didnt mention he had your mobile number, address and other details so wasnt to know he had already contacted you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts