Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

this topic is for every one (customers & non customers)

Please feel free to give me
any feedback
any suggestions
any comments
etc..............
on my service, pics, descriptions, items.....................
or just anything in general for me to make it all better for you guys

This is what i do for a living and you guys make it all possible
Big thanks to everyone
as long as you guys are happy, im happy =)

dino

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Hi Dino

Just a few good points really, although I havent bought anything of you, yet... I think the fact that you give a clear description of the parts you are selling with pictures is good. Also everytime that I have enquired you have also been quick to respond and I like the fact that you include postage prices.

Perhaps a few more rarer Japanese Items would be good that we dont really get over here in the UK?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Ok Dino, here´s my suggestion for you:

You get me parts for free!

How does that sound? :D

Get some APEXi Power FCs for R33 GTST over from Japan, sell them for fair money and you´ll be swimmin in $$$. ;)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Dino

Just a few good points really, although I havent bought anything of you, yet... I think the fact that you give a clear description of the parts you are selling with pictures is good. Also everytime that I have enquired you have also been quick to respond and I like the fact that you include postage prices.

Perhaps a few more rarer Japanese Items would be good that we dont really get over here in the UK?

always after rar parts but its hard to find something nice to the right price
i will do my best =)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Dino, here´s my suggestion for you:

You get me parts for free!

How does that sound? :D

Get some APEXi Power FCs for R33 GTST over from Japan, sell them for fair money and you´ll be swimmin in $$$. ;)
in the pass i lost alot of money on power Fc´s
in japan there are many Pfc for many models
but the problem is there are too many defected pfcs around mostly removed from any crashed wreck untested, we just buy the power fcs that we can test on a running engine..which are not many... next problem is after apexi discontinued the production, the prices went up and even junk yards want so much money for anything that has a brand on it its going crazy...
Even great working Pfc´s can be destroyed if you plug in/out the ecu harness with out disconnecting the battery, the apexi ecus are really sensitive and the reason i dont have much is because i want to have happy customers =)

·
616 to 150bhp :(
1,201 Posts
I've never purchased anything from you before either, although I'd love some Nismo 320 clocks, but I'm impressed with the amount of quality photos you take of the products. Even down to the white background too. I sell a lot of stuff on eBay and always do the same. More pics the better. Big shame not everyone else bothers.

Keep up the good work Dino.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Very Happy

With the service offered by Dino and good communication throughout a sale and after to.

Purchased an item that was damaged but was easily missed and Dino offered a full refund but as I needed the item I got it repaired at my expense and as part refund he sent me another part express delivery for free.

Cheers fella well happy :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very Happy

With the service offered by Dino and good communication throughout a sale and after to.

Purchased an item that was damaged but was easily missed and Dino offered a full refund but as I needed the item I got it repaired at my expense and as part refund he sent me another part express delivery for free.

Cheers fella well happy :bigthumb:
Thank you Mate
this was only possible with your good cooperation and pantience Thanks alot welcome anytime

dino

1 - 11 of 11 Posts