Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for some GTR sideskirts OR any aftermarket sideskirts that will fit my spec 2 r33 gtst.

could you post some pics up of the aftermarket sideskirts please as im not sure what im after. im hoping for second hand sideskirts but new and unused i will buy as long as the price is good :)

hope that makes sense lol

thank you

·
Banned
406 Posts
Weve got jun and 400r, 400r are a little better than gtr skirts i think and have a small vent i can do a set brand new for £139 uk delivered for the nismo 400r or £149 for the jun, these are well discounted prices and the fit is spot on and have sold quite a few sets to owners who have bought crap ones from ebay albeit not much cheaper.

The white 33 is a spec 2 with the 400r and also my black 33, the red one the jun, we also have all the parts that i fitted on all shown :)

cheers martin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weve got jun and 400r, 400r are a little better than gtr skirts i think and have a small vent i can do a set brand new for £139 uk delivered for the nismo 400r or £149 for the jun, these are well discounted prices and the fit is spot on and have sold quite a few sets to owners who have bought crap ones from ebay albeit not much cheaper.

The white 33 is a spec 2 with the 400r and also my black 33, the red one the jun, we also have all the parts that i fitted on all shown :)

cheers martin
£139 delivered for the JUN skirts and you have a deal? :) because its christmas you know you want to :cool: lol

edit: PM SENT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts