Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks increasingly like the purchase of the gearbox has fallen through.

If anyone has one for sale or knows of one for sale, please get in touch.

Matt.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Have you asked Chris Wilson? He might be able to help, he's a good person to talk to. He's on here too.

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
ive got the contact details of the person to deal with at holiger europe if you want them hes just sorted me a price on the hollinger gtr box and the hollinger rd6-s box

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive got the contact details of the person to deal with at holiger europe if you want them hes just sorted me a price on the hollinger gtr box and the hollinger rd6-s box
Cheers MrB, I've got all the contact details for Holinger in Oz and Europe tbh, I was speaking to them quite often at the back end of last year. The problem is that since Abbey are no longer the UK agent for them, there's nobody in the UK authorised to sell or work on them and therefore no way of maintaining a warranty - no warranty = why buy new... may as well take your chances with a SH box IMHO.

why dont u try a quaife sequential there cheeper and uk built and parts redily availiable
I'll be running 1200bhp+ with gas on top muzzer, after watching my tuner go through a selection of boxes including 5 rebuilds on his OSG, the only box that stood up to the engine was a Holinger.

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Cheers MrB, I've got all the contact details for Holinger in Oz and Europe tbh, I was speaking to them quite often at the back end of last year. The problem is that since Abbey are no longer the UK agent for them, there's nobody in the UK authorised to sell or work on them and therefore no way of maintaining a warranty - no warranty = why buy new... may as well take your chances with a SH box IMHO.

QUOTE]

bloody good point

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.