Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
11.5 @ 141 mph
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title..... ive just bought a std R34 GTT, its a 2000 v reg in white ...and it is totally std other than exhaust and airfilter, im looking for a front bumper and side skirts , i like the nismo kit, aero kit and impul kit, ect ect
Also i would like to lower it , so if anyone is selling some lowering springs :)

cheers
Nathan

·
11.5 @ 141 mph
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you didnt live so far away ... :-( dam postage lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
coilovers

As title..... ive just bought a std R34 GTT, its a 2000 v reg in white ...and it is totally std other than exhaust and airfilter, im looking for a front bumper and side skirts , i like the nismo kit, aero kit and impul kit, ect ect
Also i would like to lower it , so if anyone is selling some lowering springs :)

cheers
Nathan
PM sent

·
Registered
321 Posts

cheers
Nathan
Hey Nathan! forgot to mention buddy that I got my body kit done from Albert and Joe (Knight Racer). Brilliant lads and the car looks good (well atleast thats what people say) there work is good. I would recommend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts