Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anyone know why a thread would have disappeared as one I started has vanished.

I have tried to search for it within Wanted and also done a search using the appropropriate search function but nothing, it was relating to a "Clear Skyline Thingie" as the thread title.

I need the information held within this post as a priority, as the item has been purchased by myself from a user selling one and I have yet to receive it.

Eddie : do you recall the mentioned thread as you posted to me on that one about thet fact you had a similar item on the back of your car ?

Any help would be appreciated where this thread has gone.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeh i remember it mate. Seem to remember i gave you a sarcastic answer:)
Dunno where your thread could have gone.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its gone Gaz. Ive just searched through all my posts cos i know i replied & can even remember what i wrote & there is no sign of it at all:confused:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for clarifying that Ed , only ive payed for the clear thingy and I havn,t recieved it yet so I cant get into the posts to chase it up , I expect Ill hear from "the moderators" shortly as to the reason why my thread has been scrubed off the board .

You have a great day any how Ed

ps If the seller has my clear "Skyline" bit can you sent it to me or return the money ...

G

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
have checked and there is a thread on there for this...have also checked with Martin and Richard and none of us have deleted a thread . None of us would anyway as this isnt what the forum is about....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts