Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right the 200sx is going and i have decided that i want a stagea.

so let me know what ya got and details etc

:cheers: :D

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo wolf!!

well the stagea i drove before wasnt the rs4, just the standard non turbo jobbie (found out later)

anyway just decided i wanna stick with the skyline kinda ownership and if it aint fast enough well then its a good excuse to mod it.

dont wanna spend more than what i get for the 200sx really, all depends what its worth, just been offered one on fleabay so might go have a look at that :D

·
Chairman Stagea Owners Club
359 Posts
I have a silver P reg RS Four for sale .(single turbo AWD auto)
In exceptional condition with low mileage and no rust in any of the normal places - under the mirrors and aroung the front suspension .
Has nice 17" forged alloy wheels HKS Hi power silent exhaust , turbo timer and cat 1 alarm.
It is a v spec so has all the options - twin sunroof self closing tailgate ASP dual air con etc etc.
The car has been in the UK for two years so is proven reliable and has new MOT and TAX .I homestly dont think you will find one much better.(and I have had 7 or 8 of them )
Looking for around £3K but not a pex Im afraid .
Ive also got a full silver dayz bodykit and a nismo ecu available (for extra). Cambelt was changed about a year ago.
Been my winter car but snows gone and spring is approaching so the rb26 stagea is coming out of hibenation so I really dont need this one.

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
i have a very rare factory RWD series II rs4. 100k miles, 12 months mot, tip tronic with steering wheel gear change, Tein coilovers, hks full exhaust system ( very quiet until u give it beens ) HKS DV ( not the chavy loud type ) enkei forged alloys, mint interior with no issues at all and very very clean exterior ... cars not registered yet as its a fresh import but i can either do that and then change it over or you can do it in a day and be the one and only uk owner

could be interested in Part ex with the 200 depending on pics and spec.

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
i have a very rare factory RWD series II rs4. 100k miles, 12 months mot, tip tronic with steering wheel gear change, Tein coilovers, hks full exhaust system ( very quiet until u give it beens ) HKS DV ( not the chavy loud type ) enkei forged alloys, mint interior with no issues at all and very very clean exterior ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.