Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All , long time no posts since i sold the skyline ,still like to look in now and again.....Just wondering if anyone on here bought my skyline (one in avatar ,missing it and just wondering if its stillgoing strong??)

merry xmas all

J.

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
do you know where the person who bought it was from? where it now lives?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you know where the person who bought it was from? where it now lives?

not a clue ,

i sold to a garage 4frontcars.....just thought someone on here may have bought it,i asked the garage to give the new owner my phone number as i had a few bits and bobs for it and i could have gave them the history as i had it imported into the country so i was the only UK owner...i know i would like to speak to the previous owner if i bought it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you look up an old flame she never looks the same. If you see your old Skyline you fall in love all over again
Haha aint that the truth!!!!

you dont know how much you miss things till theyre gone.......TREASURE the things you have i say?

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
I was gutted when i sold my old honda del sol, still miss it now! thing is the guy i sold it too was local so do see it ocassionally and i always think damm! i should of kept it.
ill never sell the skyline now as its my baby.

as for you finding your old car...how long ago was it? if you still have the reg number you may be able to get the info from the dvla for a small fee but you will need a good reason for them to give you details about the new keeper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts