Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should really have this for the Germany folks....

I live in a small town called Katzweiler and I saw a White R33.....not sure what. just wanted to see if the person was on this forum. saw him yesterday...of course i was in my Durango not the sky...so no sense in waving....he would just think im some crazy guy that waves at random people.

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
when did you see it because i was up that way on Monday. i will be going that way monday again heading to frankfurt. if it had a small rust spot on the passenger side it was me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
saw where it lives today....hes just down the road from me...or at least thats where its parked

·
95R33
200 Posts
its ok taco i took her to the nissan dealer in weiden... they didn't speak english but i did alot of ignorant pointing and loud talking to make sure they never wanted to learn english lol.. hopefully it wont be more than the car is worth lol..

·
95R33
200 Posts
we all need to get together and do a drive sometime this summer before it gets too cold again...
but not before i get mine out of the garage next week lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats crazy i stayed in weiden...lol

agreed!!! RXXXIV.....youre in charge here get something together....lol

But seriously we need to do something... anyone got plans??

·
95R33
200 Posts
or we all take a trip to ****ing Austria and stay at the **** hotel there.... town of 34 people they could use the business plus it would make an awesome photo shoot all the skylines in ****ing austria... and dont have the mods tell me no cussing...thats the name of the town... google it!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
consider me there...name a time and a place.....the only time I wont be here is the 27th of july- 4 august....got a wedding in portugal to attend.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
would be pretty f'in sweet. never get to go to meets...lol. dont really have em here in D-land....and cant really afford to drive up to the UK....

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
There are no country specific admins guys. For that we have the function of an area rep. That will be me. There is another area rep for Germany, but he ain´t doin anything. He isn´t even online.

Regarding a meet, yes, I am planning on doing something. Just taking a time out from the mapping sessions I have organized. There will be a meet some time soon. Most likely on a saturday as that way people won´t have to work next day and therefore don´t need to rush back home early.

I will post up the details for you as soon as possible.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts