Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there peeps, I'm a Newbie to the club. Nice to be here, if i'm not here i'm in with the jap north east crew on there web site. Anyone else here in that club ??

looking forward to catching you all at a meet some where. :dogpile:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Hey there peeps, I'm a Newbie to the club. Nice to be here, if i'm not here i'm in with the jap north east crew on there web site. Anyone else here in that club ??
I'm a member also but i rarely go on tbh, normally i just stay on here.
Have you decided against selling then??
Oh and welcome matey:cheers:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Lol, you have made the right decision mate. Keep an eye on the north east meets section, as hesh and the guys are always arranging stuff.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
No mate you wont have done, i have put some pics of mine up in the general section.

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome:)

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts

looking forward to catching you all at a meet some where. :dogpile:
welcome to the site, yep i was one of the people who started JNE lol back when it was 8 cars in a car park for the first meet then blocking off most of South Shields coast road with th 3rd meet (pic below) lol, and then onto organising the local events when we hit 275 cars at a Stadium Meet. Gave it all up about 6 month back due to other commitments, but he ho!

1st Meet

Around 8 cars turned out but was great meeting like minded people -

2nd Meet

Around a 60 - 70 car turnout we thought this was a good tunrout!

3rd Meet

over 200 Cars literally blocked the shields coast road, we had no idea how big this was going to be and how fast it grew

Video - Click Me

I'm Sure Scotty from SkylinePart.com will remember this meet lol as Mr Piston decided it didnt wanna play anymore lol and showing james bond what a real smoke screen looks like.

But without doubt my favourite picture is this

over 270 cars when the Weather was Baltic - January 2007

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've been to about 3 meets at the stadium, good turn outs. You'll have too tag along next time as I don't really know that many people yet, and i'll tag along to the skyline meets, to see which group is more fun, lol.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome to the club mate hope you have as much fun as i have this year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts