Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of the membership privileges we are putting together for you, we are planning to make some technical how to documents that only our members can access. These will be saved as a .pdf file with pictures and step-by-step instructions guiding you through each procedure. Hopefully this will save you some money. We are looking for people who require the following jobs done to their car and are willing to allow us to take pictures while we carry out the work. All labour will be free but you will obviously have to pay for any parts.

Here is a list of how to documents we have planned for the moment.

Fit new brake pads
Oil & filter change
Spark plug upgrade
Fit upgraded intercooler
Fit Oil Cooler kit
Fit lowering springs
Fit after market speakers
Fit after market stereo

If you have any other ideas then please e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Car booked

As you know , my car is booked in for the 24th January for a major service and general look over. Feel free to take photos of any procedures you carry out.

jason

·
Registered
57 Posts
ooops!!!

I take it i have got the wrong person completely and the wrong garage???? Thought that Richard Bell was talking about Rod Bells??
Look, be patient, new to all this and dont know who is who as i haven`t been to a meet yet!!!

jas

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
If you are booked into Rod Bell, he is uuuuup Norf. If you are going to Richard Bell he is darn sarf....hope that clears it up....:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well having done the FMIC on my gtst myself and fitted GTR brembos all around, done all the speakers and rewired all the speakers, oil/oil filter change every 3k, soon to be gtr interior, and have pics to document i'd only be too glad to offer some advice.

Although Rod Bell does carry some work out my car i like to save cash somewhere, Mr Pidge knows more so sure he could help out on both the GTS and GTR front, lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Going to be doing the odd modification on my car soon (soon as I've finished my freinds GTS) Would be willing to take pictures of various things if its any help:)

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Rich J, Pidge, sounds good. Let us know closer to the time you are doing the work, and we can explain in more detail what were after.

Martin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts