Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys alot of forum members have asked me if we will price match Exedy on like for like products and the answer is no we wont match them.... WE WILL BEAT THEM!!!

If you have a quote for a genuine Exedy product we will beat the delivered price on the same spec Competition Clutch product, guaranteed.

Subject to stock and availability of course, but no one has yet give me a Exedy price that beats any of ours here on the forum.

PM me for more details or leave your enquiry below.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
721 Posts
your stuff is so much better than exedy crap i will never ever use exedy again nor camskill bunch of idiots

back around 5 years ago i had a proton satria gti i supercharged it and next upgrade was a clutch old one took so much abuse even with the supercharger it didnt slip went for a organic clucth from exedy i brought from camskill this cluch cost around £400 with postage ect the clutch lasted 300miles and thats with me bedding it in not giving stick took it off sent it back camskill apparently sent it to exedy to have it examined they said i fitted it wrong now how can i fit a clutch wrong ? or even the garage i took it too so exedy refused warranty and camskill said i could buy another one at full price i said no chance they still to this day refused to pay out any costs of the labour for the clutch or even the cost of the clutch so be warned people AVOID EXEDY & Camskill

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Did you check the dates on those threads. Lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
Those kits genuine?? That's cheap!
I've been using a kit like this since may last year, R32 GTR push type on my RB25, works fine on stage 1 and semi slicks on trackdays, the pedal is a bit on the soft side though compared to the original one that died :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts