Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks started off on Friday morning. Helping Mr Scottish with Knockhill what a day, Great turn out big hello to everyone i spoke to.:wave:

Then Bigchief and i headed off to Santapod for some drifting Saturday morning met Paul from Japspeed on the way. Sorry i lost ur no. plate Keith but no tickets for me driving ha ha!!!.

Keith drifting is coming on strong folks:drivin: apart from suicidal Cones jumpin at his bumper.

Saturday nyt Stayed at Keiths. And his dog an i shared the couch. After Keith threatening he was gay slept a lil uneasy lol.

Sunday we drove to Essex meet and met up with everyone. Brad wat a turn out mate you must be well proud buddy congrats on such a well organised meet.

Great to see so many faces again!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway the point of this thread isn't a diary it's to say a big thank you to Keith himself.:cheers:

I spent the weekend trekking the country with him as he does many a time and i have to say it was a pleasure. I had a ball matey thank you.:guiness:

If we all showed a fraction of the dedication and commitment that you alone do to this forum it will endeavour, to be as much a success in years to come as it is now.

Thanks Keith for an awesome weekend buddy. Really do mean that, And as i said mate after meeting you now on several occassions and being in your company. I can whole heartedly say that this is not some PR side of you we see. This is truly you mate 100%, ur passionate honest and caring about this club and it's members and i for one am proud to be affiliated to such a club and person. You're an asset and a tribute to this club long may we go from Strength to Strength.

Also a Big big shout out and thanks to:
Katiered - lee
Mr Scottish - Grant
And lastly but most importantly Stef erm stef lol, who all travelled down from Scotland for the meet!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Loves Unkind

BigC82 its better to love and have lost than not loved at all LOL
PS your secrets out. You are a **** !!:) :boogy:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Loves Unkind 2

As bigC82 was heard saying to Steff " all i want is a shoulder to cry on"
Steff replied "beat it ****" I said to Steff "serves you right for wearing shorts" LOL
TAXI for a Fanny...........Get it ?
Mmeeeoooowwww...................

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
glad you guys had fun and chris sorry for waking you this morning lol:dogpile:

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
good to see you again dude - see you at DWYB on 24th :D

You are offically a DWYB saftey marshall now ;)

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
i see thats you a big saft marshall bigc wheres your star lol

·
4,143 Posts
i really enjoyed myself and it was great to see you guys down there with great efort from the guys up north

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
thanks chris, i do my best mate, but im suffering today as a result of 1,400 miles mate, i enjoyed yr company and even though the guys take the piss (thats what we do here best) yr a gent (ask ronan) lol, seriously mate yr a decent guy and im proud to say yr a friend of mine.....only next time we leave the hatchett behind :screwy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts