Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me lads why is it when you buy new forged rods and pistons they dont come all counter balanced and we have all down to .5 of a gram now and ready to fit but only after 2 days of weighing and polishing you would think when you spend good money this would be done in factory

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
I got a HKS stroker kit and all the rods where bang on the same. So where the pistons.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
homework

well lads done a bit of homework on the eagle rods ye had me a bit worried with some of the replies but but a theres a lot of english lads useing them so cant be that bad and dont forget its my road car maby buying my 32 back and using it for the track if all goes well

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yeah, i'm running 510bhp on eagle rods no problem. And the guy who built my yoke had them on his 700bhp gtr with no problems.

·
Registered
215 Posts
:minigun:Yeah, i'm running 510bhp on eagle rods no problem. And the guy who built my yoke had them on his 700bhp gtr with no problems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.