Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seasoned member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

After much success on other forums, and after a recent staff acquisition - I thought I'd come and see if we can get a few more happy nissan owners :)

Based in Horsham in West Sussex, we have full workshop facilities including clean engine room, 2WD\4WD latest Dyno Dynamics dyno, reception with TV linked to the dyno, geometry setup equipment and so on.

So whether you are after a basic service, MOT or fire breathing monster, we can help ! We're a friendly bunch with customer service very much a focus.

There's just four of us, I do all the mapping and electronics, John does the engine builds (always fully balanced) and Simon and Tom look after mechanical works and fabrication. We're all available to chat about your car as we're absolute petrolheads too :cool: It's fair to say that Simon knows his skylines backwards ! And I've had my own R32GTR for a few years too.

We're a friendly bunch and tend to get on very well with other tuners, very much a live and let live viewpoint ;)

I've just redone our website at www.afrtuning.co.uk, but I'm still working out the kinks - the navigation bar under AFR Tuning doesn't show up unless you move your mouse over it. Dont worry, I wont be going into web design just yet :D

As for mapping, we're very experienced in most systems, including PowerFC, Link, MoTeC etc and we've been approved HKS Power Writers for a few years too.

Finally, we've got an open day this Saturday starting at about 12noon, so would love to see any of you that can make it. Banzai and HKS are both making noises about attending too ;)

Hope to see a few of you soon.

Matt :)

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Welcome! Nice to have you here, I've been reading so many good things about you guys over the years on mkivsupra.net :)

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Howdy n welcome :)

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
yeah welcome along chaps - good to have you on here :cheers:

·
Seasoned member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys :) The open day was last weekend, but never fear - we will hold another one in the spring and really publicise it ! Was a good day, nice spread of cars as ever and the bbq went down well :)

Toying with the idea of the odd evening bbq meet at ours providing the weather is good, will let you all know.

Incidentally, had another tuner use the dyno yesterday with an R33 GTR making over 850bhp. Nice and stable on the dyno, good power readings etc :)

Will get some offers going etc soon :)

·
Seasoned member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blimey, has it really been since October that I joined !!! Sorry chaps, just incredibly busy. I've kicked myself up and down the workshop for not getting more involved :D

I'll post up more about what we do and try to be around a bit more.

Have to say that we aren't 'box shifters' as such, we tend to stock very little in terms of parts, we buy parts in for each job. We feel this allows us to be objective in our advice when recommending parts :)

We've got an RB26DETT engine build going on and an SR20DET, so i'll get some build pics up to show what we do :)

There will be an open day soon, and I'll keep you advised. We're planning to do it on a Sunday and in aid of Help for Heroes.

Cheers

Matt :)

·
Seasoned member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This yorkshireman has dragged himself into the 21st century with a new fangled bookface page !

Search facebook pages for AFR Performance Tuning, couple of dyno clips added today :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts