Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everybody, a very warm welcome to those of you who decide to visit.
Big Chief has asked me to take over this special position: PR/Media Representative, and I also write for Total Nissan Magazine on behalf of the Club.
I am also the Moderator for this mini forum. If there are any issues to be sorted out please PM me or Big Chief.

Virtually everyone knows me but just in case for those of you that don't a brief introduction to who I am and what I'll be trying to do.

Ok, my user name is Maccer, I own 2 Skylines (R33 GTS-T R34 GTT) I have 2 project threads going on in this fantastic club of ours. I've been an Area Rep for about 18months, with a short lay off recently, but am now back to full Area Rep Status.

With Regarde to the Magazine, I am their only point of contact from our club.
Between Big Chief and myself, we will be selecting Owners cars at Random for "club Car" features. In upcoming issues. We will also be including Traders and thier vehicles/vehicles worked on, who have supported our club, and members. Also we would like to include full features on big project cars. To clarify: We want to show a good cross section of our cars. Namely, Standard/Non modified, as well as Modified examples, there is no requirements on models all skylines are to be included, it would be great for owners to show off thier own work as well.
There is one golden rule that applies to everyone; if you are selected to have your cars/business featured, you'll be given a date for the feature to reach me (Deadline) If your features do not reach me by the Deadline your Car will be put to the back of the queue. NO EXCEPTIONS.

My aims are to promote this fantastic club and it's great members. Those of you that are selected, you may do the write up yourself, or if required I can do that for you or assist you any way I can.
I'll be putting up very shortly the requirements for cars that are featured.
Also I will be putting another sub section with a full picture gallery of past cars featured, just incase any of you were unable to get a copy of the Magazine.
I'll be putting up a direct link to Almond Publishing to enable members to purchase the Total Nissan Magazine directly, and also back issues.
Wish me luck in this new venture, and I look forward to contacting you soon. Please feel free to add any comment or suggestions.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Congrats, I know you'll do a great job!

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
Good luck maccer im sure you will do us proud :D

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
Good luck, will be good to see more of our members pride and joys being publicised as well as the club. Already subscribe to Total Nissan at the moment which is getting better with each edition

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
good luck maccer ...defo best man for the job !!! and if u want a kitted out lpg skyline you know who to shout for ;-)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
Got this months issue - great write up maccer about the forum\club its history and where its going, also has a full page on the big chiefs drift monster :D and full coverage of the BDC \ EDC round 1's, top mag this month :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the support guys, that was my very first write up for a Mag. I hope I did us proud. I want nothing more now but to see this fantastic club go from strength to strength. It's all down to all of us.

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Well done Maccer great to see your work in print

Must make you feel good knowing your work is out there on public release

Reckon the club will get more interest as time goes by because of it

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Great idea this maccer, going to be great to have a direct link to a quality mag, i am yet to subscribe to it, can i buy the back issues off the Almond Publishing site? I want the first copy with your first work in it, or if i subscribe now will they send me that issue as the first one, when was the release date of that issue? cheers

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great idea this maccer, going to be great to have a direct link to a quality mag, i am yet to subscribe to it, can i buy the back issues off the Almond Publishing site? I want the first copy with your first work in it, or if i subscribe now will they send me that issue as the first one, when was the release date of that issue? cheers
Hi buddy, yes you can buy back issues direct from Almond publishing. Checkout the 2 links I've put up, one is to buy back issues the other is for current issues. If you navigate on thier site you can also subscribe to them also. I think all issues are available mate. Hope this helps, Cheers, Maccer

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Maccer... Was wondering if you had received the pictures I sent you..? Just got the Volk racing Gram Lights 18x9.5 +12 w/ Yokohama S Drive 265/35 mounted on the Skyline... Let me know...

Tommy
Hi mate, sorry just checked my e-mails and got your pics yes they look fine, I'm waiting on confirmation from Total Nissan when the overseas section will be up and running once it is I'll then set things in motion. So bare we buddy. I'll get details to you soon. Just time again sorry mate, Cheers, Maccer

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Hi buddy, yes you can buy back issues direct from Almond publishing. Checkout the 2 links I've put up, one is to buy back issues the other is for current issues. If you navigate on thier site you can also subscribe to them also. I think all issues are available mate. Hope this helps, Cheers, Maccer
Ahh thats great, cheers matey! Definatly going to subscribe now, my cars going to be in it next issue!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.