Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of anyone that can weld stainless steel (preferably in the Peterborough area)?

I caught my exhaust on a removable bollard holder - one of those metal square things that only sticks up a couple of inches from the ground. On idle the car sounds fine, but when you put your foot down slightly you can hear what sounds like gas escaping (sounds very similar to a bleed valve).

I know part of the middle box now has a nice little dent in it, but I haven't had a chance to get under the car yet to check for cracks or a split in the pipe......it could even have yanked the flange apart slightly (hopefully).

·
Registered
991 Posts
Does anyone know of anyone that can weld stainless steel (preferably in the Peterborough area)?

I caught my exhaust on a removable bollard holder - one of those metal square things that only sticks up a couple of inches from the ground. On idle the car sounds fine, but when you put your foot down slightly you can hear what sounds like gas escaping (sounds very similar to a bleed valve).

I know part of the middle box now has a nice little dent in it, but I haven't had a chance to get under the car yet to check for cracks or a split in the pipe......it could even have yanked the flange apart slightly (hopefully).
Hi gaz, if you do need it doing let me no and i can do it for you. can do steel ,stainless and alloy, Mig only though. we dont use Tig welders as we have no use for it really.

michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts