Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above had to sell my skyline due to not able to fix it went for silly money and chap who bought it phoned me up 2 days later and says he has got it running so all the running gear going into a 200sx anyhoo here is the new car will do for a bit untill i can afford another skyline its a jap import wrx good car but gotta admit it aint quite a skyline lol

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got new dump valve for it and turbo timer but..................im starting to get bored of it already i want another skyline now:crazy:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
looks nice mate and its a bummer you never got your up and running sweet but i can get you a nice white 33gts-t if you wish mate????:)

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
That wouldn't belong to a certain hairy character from Star Wars would it? ;)
it was going to be but bad news has befallen him :(

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
miss the rwd mate and i got this scooby for £1496 and i was looking at m3's but could'nt find one cheaper than £2600

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
That's cheap and regarding expensive to run you can pick up subaru parts really cheap now and fuel wise I find mine great.

mr.z they are a car stealers dream if yours doesnt have a good alarm stick the rear child locks on stops them breaking in from the rear doors. I've had two attempts this way. :spank:

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers for the advice mate mine is quite good on fuel thought it would've been alot worse went to spray the wheels black yesterday well done 2 of them thought right do the other side now bloody nut has broke and wheel is stuck on all thats left of the nut is the thread so gonna have to try and break the stud on it to get wheel off

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Drill it mate, much easier than trying to snap the stud!!

I had a scooby nice motors good fun lol You defo got a steal there i sold mine as a non runner for £1500 ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts