as follows
1996 black r33 GTS T
full kit of some kind GTR spoiler
HKS coilovers
Kakimoto exhaust
apexi induction
down pipe
Buddy Club P1 racing alloys
and i have already started buying stuff and dont collect till thursday. well here is a pic of her

it has a private plate on which unfortunately seems to read DICK or SICK nice lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well first of all hello. I bet u cant stop smiling:) how does it feel to b a skyline owner then? It looks well sweet i hope u look after it like it will look after u.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i already have another post introducing myself but Hello.... yeah i am sooo excited to pick it up. I got back in my DC5 after test driving it and i felt a little sad - although the teg is great car!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
thats a nice looking spec 2 skyline, does'nt look like you need to do anything to the outside it's spot on as it is

i hope you have many happy hours driveing it with the big skyline smile

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
That is a really nice looking R33! Bet you have had a smile on your face everytime you drive it :)

How low is that front bumper! Watch out for horrible speed ramps. Seriously nice looking car :drool:

·
Registered
812 Posts
very nice looking motor

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone.... i am very happy with it

the front bumper is very low but i have previously owned a show car which used to scrap all the time so i have my ways to get over... but i may put the coilovers up a little.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
wow, black has got to be the best color for spec 2..... Thats stunning....

Have fun... :D

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
very nice ...and hello!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a little bit hard but not much different to my teg with teins on. my friends think it reads DR SICK but i think it may have to go!!

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
The plate seems to read D12 SUCK I bet.
Thats what I would see it as at least.

It looks really nice, is the ride hard?
Perv lol.
My lil skylark is black too.

Whoopy :dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Black skylines are noice:D

·
opposites do attract
282 Posts
wow looks good.and welcome.am still waiting 4 my gts-t.in smoke grey no mods tho.give me a couple of weeks and i will b posting my pics.xxx

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
looks more like a spec 1 bumper with the spec 2 lights and bonnet, either way it looks well. Enjoy!!:)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
That looks real nice. Gotta love 'em in black ;)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
look after it and it will give you years of trouble free motoring and drive the legedary skyline with pride

1 - 20 of 34 Posts