Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why?.... Cos me girlfriend drove me skyline like she'd stole it and was being chased by the law (and was winning) lol she even had the back end out a few times (on the big sweepers too) at speed. What can i say but im sooooo proud of her shes a real petrol head and worthy of being a member of the Skyline owners forum.
So a biggie up for Satan's Lover and all other girlfriends who drive skylines.
Luv ya gal. Xxx
Thwish

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Chuffed now. But wait til she kicks your arse in here own 650bhp Skyline :)

At least she didn't crash like a couple of useless gits I could mention! :D

BTW, sorry I left you there. I forgot you might not know how to get home. ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Haha - nice one Tish! I think you even outdone Neil :) Wasn't it getting the back out without even trying! :) And you didn't get black flagged, or leave the track ;)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
less of it guys...

like i need her to have a bigger head than shes already got lol and if she gets a 650bhp Skyline then im gonna get an 850bhp one lol im gonna have to get my RB30 soon cos i cant see this engine lasting much longer lol its ok Rob Justin got us onto the motorway. Had a nice dabble with a new M3 who chickened out way before i hit 70+ (un cant, chweah deg)
Was a good day and thanks to everyone who helped keep the gazebo( that thought it was a kite) pinned down lol
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yo Stusy...

yeah saw yours mate, still a nice car tho as were all the Skylines there yesterday. Mine was the Gun metal Grey R33 Gts-t that was a tad loud with dark blacked out windows lol and had the silly rear diffuser and a half mangled front bumper oops lol
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah it's Keiths old car

the one with the yellow AEM stickers on the rear quarters.
Regards, Thwish

1 - 8 of 8 Posts