1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on the A12-M25-M4 to Carmarthen
Left at 12:15 on Wednesday- arrived at 16:30
Didn’t see any Skylines!
Came back today- left at 10:00 and arrived back at 16:30 still no skylines.
Had a few dabbles with some BMW who thought they were fast, one M3 owner sat in the outside lane for 12 miles blocking, when I threatened to undertake him he floored it, so just stayed behind him up to a certain speed and then he moved over, as if to say " now get Past"---SO I did, and watched him disappear in the mirror!
Great fun apart from the traffic jam from Carmarthen all the way to the Severn Bridge! 2.5 hrs just in Wales- Bloody horrible, just Sunday driver's blocking the lanes.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I had someone do that to me once but he was just in a 318. And not one of the old light ones this was one of the new "Way too big to have anything less than a 2.0 engine" ones. He blocked me down the A217 dual carriageway all the way from Reigate to the Mad Mile. As you come to the Mad Mile the dual carriageway splits to 3 lanes at the lights. He stayed in the middle lane as long as he could to try and ensure I couldn't pull up next to him but I hung back as long as I could and managed to get in on his left. the lights were still red so set revs to about 4,500, the lights for the other part of the junction went orange ours were still red and he floored it. I waited until our set of lights went green, a good 3 seconds later, dropped the clutch and floored the throttle. I was infront of him before I even got into second gear. He wasn't best impressed. lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just makes me laugh when they block, it just means we wait for the inevitable mistake from them and then just blow them into the weeds, makes them look even more stupid.
I used to live in the Seven Kings area and I know that 127 so well, I know exactly where your talking about, I bet you were killing yourself laughing at the BM.

To be honest I have had a coupla BM's myself but they were the M3 and M5 machines, both wild to drive in the wet, the M5 was even a handfull when the traction control was on! The M5 aquaplaned on me on a straight section of Motorway when I was in the outside lane, it slid sideways into the middle lane before I could even react, luckily no other cars on that section!

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
I live in South Wales, so now you know what I have to put up with!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
floyd said:
I live in South Wales, so now you know what I have to put up with!!!
Well Floyd next time I'm in the area I'll give U a shout and we can go and work on a few of these idiots.
By the way I lived in and around the Carms. area for 19years and also around the Cardiff are for 4 years, I get down there at least once a month to visit my brother etc...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts