Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

Spoken to Charlie who is happy to have us back for another rolling road session. :bananasmile: It will take place on Sat 17th April.

Those who have been before will vouch that its a great day out :boobies: and impressive dyno. Hopefully if the sun is out we will organise something to follow the dyno:boobies::boobies::boobies:.

http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/.

Charlie the manager has said that upto 10 cars will be £40 inc VAT and 13 and up would be £35 inc vat.

They have the ability to hand 4WD and RWD
:boogy:

At the moment their Dyno records stand at:
RWD : 768 WHP - Monaro TT ....
4WD : 680 WHP - Mitsubishi GTO
FWD : 500 WHP - Civic Type R

Printouts inc in price

Location is here:
Surrey Rolling Road Ltd,
Unit 120, Qinetiq Chobham lane,
Surrey, KT16 0EE

This will be a full day if enough cars are on board so looking at meeting at 0930hrs :D

Please behave in the carpark as well, not owned by SRR and they will get bollockings if we entertain ourselves too much.

Let me know:

1, Balloo2u

:D

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Hopefully running 400bhp by then :)

1, Balloo2u
2, armracing
3, Multics

·
REGISTERED RB26 ABUSER
231 Posts
i,m coming.....der ...can some one cutnpaste me on the list please...will have a dyno to see how much my new exhaust has effected my bhp

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its both days ross. Any chance of arranging this for the following w/e?
Looks like someone failed and it wasn't me:

Can't do the weekend after as that looks likely to be RAF Marham weekend. Most of the people attending want a RR day prior to Marham.

I'm only doing the Sunday so this is open to all those only doing Sunday at Silverstone.

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
I'm only doing the sunday at silverstone so count me in ross. I'll try and pursaude my mate with his MR2 to come along if that's cool. I'll have the new turbo in and remapped by then :)

1, Balloo2u
2, armracing
3, Multics
4, plugw4
5, R35Andy
6, Scarified

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Well in fairness to him he hasn't actually modded it in anyway bar putting new alloys on so there isn't much point..............but yeah probably too scared lol

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well in fairness to him he hasn't actually modded it in anyway bar putting new alloys on so there isn't much point..............but yeah probably too scared lol
If I'm putting the Micra on there he can be sure he wont be the lowest there, same can be said for you too mate :D

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.