Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rofl:i cant get over the last 24 hrs ive had

1st driving home last night and some young lad hits the back of me and he was laughing about it untill i got out of the car then he shxt himself luckily no damage

then today teaching young army lads how to drive a 62 ton recovery tank and the little bastard thought it would be a good idea to drive off the track and into woods knocking about 4 trees over one of which only just missed me as it fell onto of the tank

and to top it off stopped at the supermarket to get some stuff for tea just finished going to the car and another car stops next to a lad whos pushing all the trolleys and start giving him a slapping . now i suppose i could have walked away but thats just not me so i asked them to leave this guy be ,they told me to f off so i replied with reasonable force or so i thought
think i might have hit him a bit hard then i pulled the other lad of the trolley pusher for him to hit me so i hit him back as you would
police then come and end up cautioning me :rofl:

just need to wait to see if the guys are pressing charges i dont understand why they didnt arrest me ,but thanks to the 5 ladies there who all said i was defending myself thank you

rant over can anyone beat that

·
Wolfs Better Half
1,575 Posts
people are to scared to get involved in things like this anymore, incase they get sued or worse, so its now just easier to look / walk in other direction then to get involved

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just had phone call no charges are being raised so happy days

if it happens again i will do it again i couldnt walk past as its not in my nature if someone wanted to sue me then fine at the end of the day its just moral courage to do the right thing

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if i could i would make you a hot tody (think that is how you spell it ) or have a vindaloo thats what i aways do if i have a cold or flu

sorry i take it thats what wrong hope you feeel better soon

·
Turbo kicked in yo!
372 Posts
sounds about right to me- you help someone out and end up getting in trouble yourself!
glad its going no further though mate.
could do with some more people about who care enough to help others-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts