Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, what can I say really, today has been one of mixed emotions car wise for me today, on one part I handed over the keys and all paperwork for my trusty old 1994 R33 GTS that has served me so great over the last few years and was quite difficault to let go. But, and here is the big but, you may have noticed my car details have now changed on the left hand side here, as today, has also been one of the best in my life as I have finally got my R33 GT-R V-spec Skyline, WOW - what a car :D I have honestly and truefully been one of the most happiest owners ever out there today !

The performance of the GT-R is just plain staggering and I have not stopped smiling all day, just ask my girlfriend Sara or Paul D (aka PaulGTR34) and Stu that came down with me when I picked her up today, or even Glen (TOKYO) with whom I met up with this afternoon briefly (glad you liked the flames when I left Glen !) I really cannot begin to describe how much different the GT-R feels on the road, you really do feel like a King while driving it and the response from onlookers I will never forget as long as I live !

I know it has been a long time in coming for me and I cant really believe it has happened to me, but it has, all I could say to anyone hoping to get a GT-R one day is, keep at it, you will get there at some point, I did, and today my dream has come true. I really am on cloud nine ! I had my digital camera with me earlier today to take some pics and post them on here, I didn't have the time as you could not prise me from the wheel of MY GT-R for anything today ! I will however take some next weekend and if somone would be kind enough to host them for me I will share with everyone why I am just so happy.

Best regards everyone.
Shaun. (a GT-R owner at last !!!) :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nice One

Know how you feel as I waited for 18months for mine as I imported it from Japan !!! And like you I have not stoped smiling since !!! Now has 450bhp with 340ft lbs of torque !!
NOW THAT'S WOT I CALL A REAL CAR !!!

:40oz: :angel: :alco:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still can't believe it has happened !

Many thanks for the kind words people,

Rob,
You are damn right it has been worth the wait ! The 4wd club (or semi premanent 4wd club for us GT-R owners !) is gonna take some getting used to !.

Tigs,
Yes, just in time for this summer, it's gonna be a summer that I will enjoy for a very long time methinks !

Steve,
Mine has around 400bhp currently, I tell you, for me that is going to keep me smiling for many miles to come !!

Hope to see you all at an event very soon.

Shaun :D :40oz:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts