Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
if its not jap its scrap
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to every one.just a quick question baught my car 3 weeks ago off a lad that imported it was coming home from my holidays today was on the motor way 60miles from home when my clutch decided to go.I traded in a spotliss
r32 with every thing done on it just wondering would i have any come back on him to see if he would reimbors me on the price of a clutch so if any one has a taught pleas let me now o and it cost me over 300pound to get it brought home so im well [email protected] :wtf:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Clutches are always a bit of a difficult one, aren't they. We all know it's highly unlikely that he didn't know about it, but it's probably one of the reasons he got rid of it.
He can say it was fine when it left him and there's not really a lot you can do about it to prove otherwise, unless it was mentioned or recorded at the time.

It is frustrating but probably all you can do now, is put it down to experience and console yourself that you've got a nice new clutch.

Of course it's always worth a phone call, he can only say no. Although he might say '[email protected]*$ O$%!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.