Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
had a right result today, i went 2 see a guy today whos got a spray shop about fittin my kit when i get it, he used 2 work 4 a place that done some work on my supra, and his old boss crashed it so that didnt go down 2 well as u can imagine,

well his old boss ended up owein me quite alot of money which he was payin intill he done a dissapearin act still owein me 450 quid, that was about 2 years ago so had written it off. when i went into see the sprayer today i spotted a intercooler in there he said it was his old bosses and as he is now bein detained at her madge pleasure he wont b needed it, so i said im havein that.

what u guys recon he said he thinks its 4 a skyline as his boss did have a r34 gtr and that it might of been made by pace but it was never fitted it was allways in a desplay case when i went there, i took some pics with a sky remote to give an idea about the size, do u think it will fit a 34 gtt

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na its not massive but its a hell of a lot bigger than the standerd one plus im only gonna b looking 4 about 400bhp so i dont really see the need 4 a massive one thats gonna b really laggy

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Standard R32/33 intercoolers are good for at least 550-600hp, if it is really is for an R34 it should be good for at least that!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Its certainly not a GTR intercooler or would be an upgrade for a GTR.

But it certainly looks good enough for 500bhp.

·
Registered
456 Posts
you lucky bugger im after a frontmount intercooler wish i found one like you did lol fancy selling it on :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yea well it aint every day that u get somethin 4 nothing, well he did owe me 450 quid but i had writen that off ages ago, just gotta work out where i can get some pipe work 4 it, have seen some really cheap intercoolers on ebay that says they fit a 34gtt, might b worth buying one of them just 4 the pipes as there only going 4 about 160 quid and binnin the cooler.

yea i would have thought it would b good for 500 hp more than enough just measured it its 540mm wide by 300mm high and 75mm thick so is quite thick really

and no i dont want 2 sell it lol

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
there is a guy selling stainless stell hard pipe kits on ebay but there advertised as fitting a gtst, does anyone know if these will fit a gtt

i have seen other kits on there saying that they fit r32 r33 and r34 but u never know with ebay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts