Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lads is there many irish owners on here because this little emerald isle is backwards and noone over here bothers there arses to set up a site why not have a section of this site dedicated to ireland
cheers marc

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there is a lot of irish people on here and it would just be an idea to have an irish section organise stuff, sell stuff so on and so on

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe your special ha ha only messin buddy
i know about this site but it is never used there is feckin noone on it an irish section of this site would be much better and used by a lot more people

T

·
0 Posts
How about a Spannish section?

Or a French?

Maybe a Turkish section?

Come on, 14 posts and your demanding a new section? PLEASE.....

T

·
0 Posts
GTSr32 said:
agree would be good to have irish section
No offence but how about contributing something to the forum before asking for things?

12 posts in and you want a new section just for the Irish......there is no need for a new section!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did it ever dawn on you that people from ireland dont really have the same conversations on english based sites as english people do, ye know other people on here most irish people dont, ye can talk about different garages ye have brought cars to we cant where as if you had a section for irish people we could do these sort of things and therefore we could have more posts

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
irish skyline said:
yea spearmint whats the big prob with ireland
Never said I had a problem with Ireland as a country (A fine one at that and my family does have some roots there. ;)) A complete Irish section on this forum though? I don't think it'll work, it'll be used by what, 10 peeps at the most?

·
Registered
592 Posts
irish skyline said:
did it ever dawn on you that people from ireland dont really have the same conversations on english based sites as english people do, ye know other people on here most irish people dont, ye can talk about different garages ye have brought cars to we cant where as if you had a section for irish people we could do these sort of things and therefore we could have more posts
What rubbish! There is nothing stoping you asking ANY question in the general and technical areas, it doesn't matter what country you live in. If you have something to say or a question to ask, just start a thread and have your say, you don't need a separate section.

:cheers:

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
Yeah, come on Lenny! :D

Lets have a section for all us Midlanders! Theres loads of us......well me, Chipper, Dewie, ISJ, Yoko etc.....:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.