Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above! Was having a discussion with a Smart owning 23 yr old at work the other day who reckons my car ( a standard R33GTST) only has about 170bhp. Can anyone let me know if this is true, or if its nearer the 200+ mark!!! Any help gratefully received,

Cheers
Andy!

·
Registered
953 Posts
is 250 brake as standard so should be about 200 ish at wheels

lee

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Lee, next time I see mr Smart I can dish out abuse, safe in the knowledge that I was right!!
Cheers again
Andy

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
R33 GTS 25t

Listed as 250 hoss, seem to remember it suffers very little transmission loss. About 230 at the back?

170 horse? - tell the boy to climb back into his golf cart.

·
Registered
704 Posts
he's probably seen the stats for a GTS not a GTS turbo. Tell the bloke to keep his nose out of things he doesn't understand and go buy a proper car:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's interesting, cause I had my standard GTS25T rolling roaded at G-Force and it came back at 177 atw. I did have a knackered lambda sensor at the time, so was kinda hoping that was to blame for my loss.

Where did he get these figures from??? am I really that slow!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
How standard do you mean, very few are completely standard

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the R33 gts-t rb25det motor in my car. I had it dynoed and put 248hp out at the rear wheels.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
If the lamda sensor was faulty it would affect the RR result..

·
Registered
299 Posts
completely standard. Filter, exhaust (soon to be remedied), mapping and turbo. The whole job is completely unmolested from the factory.

What the RR results?

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Going to get mine Rolling Roaded very shortly as a base line, I will let you know what it comes out at.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Mr FCUK,
Yours isnt particularly standard though is it mate...

Mr Pope

:D

a completely standard one will lose around 15% of its listed 245bhp so around 200 - 210 should be the target at the wheels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts