Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
r32 gtr...old skool cool
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased my second r33 gts-t ...thing is i know its got a nismo front grill and standard type m s1 bumper and gtr spoiler but i have no idea what make the sideskirts and rear spats are....any one got any ideas...

note: gtr spoiler end plates will be changed for some nismo ones asap and spoiler is now the same colour as the rest of the car its just that i dont have any pics since buying it and these were off the original advert..oh and paint is a lot nicer as in the pics it hadnt been cut and mopped after spraying.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
cant really see the shape of the side skirts but they do look factory... Those rear spats definately dont look standard.. unless mine were different

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
The skirts are standard.

I hope you slapped whoever you bought your car from after you gave him the money for doing that to the spoiler....

·
r32 gtr...old skool cool
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think damo is right as looking at the website the skirts and spats look the same.
cheers damo.

lol the spoiler was done that way as he was going to use the car at track days and wanted something to stand out a bit more.

incidentally if anyone fancies a respray in the same colour as mine let me know and i can forward on the number....the guy who did mine is near bury st edmunds location wise if anyones interested.
Its not exactly the same as midnight purple as its his own paint mix and has the added extra of a subtle blue fleck which i think looks better.

·
r32 gtr...old skool cool
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cant really see the shape of the side skirts but they do look factory... Those rear spats definately dont look standard.. unless mine were different
are your side skirts the same then mate......this is my second gts-t and i had standard ones on that and these are different so if yours are the same youve got some nice aftermarket ones as well :)

i will have to get some better pictures as you say they arent the easiest to see from the pics i have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts