Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I am pretty sure I need to get a new Steering Wheel Boss.. The Slim one I bought a while ago does fit and I do have my Momo Wheel on but the Pin doesn't reach behind it so I have no Horn and my indicators wont self cancel..

Can anyone tell me the exact Boss I need to resolve these 2 problems ??

* I have an RB20E 95' Plate (twin air-bag)

There seems to be a lot of different Boss's out there and there's a big difference in their price...But I have no idea which one is the correct one to resolve the problem/s

Thanks in advance - Martin.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Talk to Driftworks mate. They sorted me out straight away.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not too well informed on the RB20E tbh. If you have Hicas as well as the airbags then you deffo need the correct boss.

I know theres a thread on here regarding the fitment of one of these because I have the same problem and got it sorted.
Check out this link on the GTROC. Read it ALL, especially the 4th page which is when i get involved. ;)

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/81021-how-remove-r33-gtr-steering-wheel-fit-hicas-airbag-boss-kit-4.html
Mine has no Hicas but does have both Driver and Passenger-side Air-Bags.. I will check out that thread shortly.. I contacted 'Driftworks'..they've told me they have one BUT!!! - ITS £81.71 , Seems a bit pricey? Iam just looking around on-line now to see if anywhere else sells the correct one (cheaper) any idea's ??

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
They are pricey mate. I thought exactly the same as you. I hunted about everywhere. Bought an ebay cheapie that didn't fit and was stuck with it.
Its cheaper to just buy the right one in the first place tbh.

It'll go straight on…….no messing about

·
Registered
487 Posts
I got the proper one for sale if you're interested buddy
Only want 60 posted

It's got the self cancler, abs light and horn stuff

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the proper one for sale if you're interested buddy
Only want 60 posted

It's got the self cancler, abs light and horn stuff
Is it defo the correct one you have ?? my car is R33 GTS NON TURBO 95' PLATE/N REG RB20E TWIN AIRBAG, NON HICUS, SPEC 1, AUTOMATIC

Will I defo be able to use the Horn and will the indicators self cancel ??? - Martin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts