·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above what CD is currently in your cd player now

No lies we wont flame any abba fans honest :nutkick:

Mine

Guns 'n' Rose's Best of :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Bar people looking at me strange with this belting out of the car lol, this is super heavy foot music :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
The new kanye west single-simple awesome and the timberland album, played it to death but still love it.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here

·
Registered
801 Posts
i dont listen to the stereo in the skyline that much just wind down the window and listen to the straight six soundtrack, cant be beaten

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
A great album, morning sci fi is allso one of my faves
One of my mates was playing Wider Angle at Rotorstock, and I loved it, mentioned it to another one of the boys and he gave me a copy of the album. Have also ordered three other Hybrid albums, including Morning Sci-fi. Im addicted to If I Survive, Snyper and Finished Symphony, play those three over and over, just wish I had the skyline running cos I know it would sound awesome in there!:dance:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I would recomend all hybrid stuff the newest album ,i choose noise, is a fantastic audio assult on the ears production quality is 2nd to none

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
This is a cool thread:) I'm gonna post the track list of my mix CD in a bit, perfect for driving ;)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Ive got van halens greatest hits

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
all i'm listening to at thw moment is the RB25 sound track with the windows down:drool:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts