Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just going to keep my car white, but the fact that so many white ones are getting shipped and bought :Uzi: , i wanted to be a lil different... So i was going to go pearl to stay with the white theme..... But after seeing Liannes black spec 2... :drool: It made me think twice....

Just wondering if anyone had some piccies of black spec 1s so i can see what they look like.. Thanks :D

Also what color would you go with?!? :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Mines black and spec 1

If you get a pic up i'll have a bash at photoshopping it although im not amazing at it. I'll try a few different colours :D

Cant get a pic at the moment, i think photobucket is down

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, lol... the reason i asked was just so i can have a look at what it looks like in black... Not a photo chop, could do that meself :)... Cheers anyways... :) My car is stripped down at the moment and will have an uprated kit on so a chop wouldnt be that useful..... :) :cheers:

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
If you're going for a full respray, make sure you do the engine bay too - there's nothing worse than opening the bonnet on a car and seeing an entirely different colour under there where the owner has been a cheapskate!:shakehead:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're going for a full respray, make sure you do the engine bay too - there's nothing worse than opening the bonnet on a car and seeing an entirely different colour under there where the owner has been a cheapskate!:shakehead:
lol... id never do that, lol..... :cheers: :rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Im thinking of changing the colour of mine when i get a kit on. Swap?!?!? lol

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Canary yellow with a carbon bonnet & blade with Gloss black wheels.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Canary yellow with a carbon bonnet & blade with Gloss black wheels.
OR

Just get a carbon bonnet, carbon boot, carbon spoiler.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :dogpile:

Do that instead. :dogpile: :boogy:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
The new orange colour off the Ford Focus ST's :drool: With gloss black wheels.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
do it black you know you want to

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
hmmmm, im really confused about this now..... Im now thinking of going a dark color as im sick of the white going a tanned color at the rear after a good thrash... and if i do go for pearl it would do my head in......

hmmm.... How many shades of black are there??? :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
I quite like this colour :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts