Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
plenty of random threads about your presents so lets get them all in one thread!

Me first...

1- mattysupra- R34 gtr remote control car, clothes, stinky stuff, 50 quid!

2- ????

·
Registered
7,919 Posts

2- mandyn -smellies -"Its a wonderful life" DVD (best film ever) -JLS CD! - cook books -Kitchen processor from mother in law -scarf

·
Registered
4,050 Posts

2- mandyn -smellies -"Its a wonderful life" DVD (best film ever) -JLS CD! - cook books -Kitchen processor from mother in law -scarf

3-DazzaGTRVspec-Skyline R33GTR silver,socks,t-shirt,cd,cardigan,jeans and no bloody chocs

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts

3-DazzaGTRVspec-Skyline R33GTR silver,socks,t-shirt,cd,cardigan,jeans and no bloody chocs

4- socks, superman underwear.

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts

5- tourettie spaggetti t shirt, duel gezza clarkson,bear grills survival ,die hard trilogy , combats smelly's ect

·
Registered
647 Posts

5- tourettie spaggetti t shirt, duel gezza clarkson,bear grills survival ,die hard trilogy , combats smelly's ect

6- books, dvd's, socks, smellies and my big pressie was a corn snake that I have called Nismo!

·
Legal Alien
826 Posts

6- books, dvd's, socks, smellies and my big pressie was a corn snake that I have called Nismo!

7- a pair of "Blowjob Briefs", basically pants with an aperture in the front so the Ginger Love Carrot can jingle jangle dingle dangle through, the box has a picture of a woman on the front with a speech bubble coming out of her mouth saying "OH SO CONVENIENT"

awesome

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts

7- a pair of "Blowjob Briefs", basically pants with an aperture in the front so the Ginger Love Carrot can jingle jangle dingle dangle through, the box has a picture of a woman on the front with a speech bubble coming out of her mouth saying "OH SO CONVENIENT"

awesome

8- slippers, cd's, smellies x4 (someone telling me sommit), dressing gown, trainers, diary, lumberjack shirt.....

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts

awesome

8- slippers, cd's, smellies x4 (someone telling me sommit), dressing gown, trainers, diary, lumberjack shirt.....

9 - Skylineowners calendar \ hoodie \ cap lol !! some books on car engine tuning, smellies, beers, homer simpson bottle opener, japspeed c-collar kit and some other odds and sods - did well

·
4,870 Posts

awesome

9. coat...smelly stuff...chocolates....money...money....money oh and more money :D

10. Skylineowners calendar \ hoodie \ cap lol !! some books on car engine tuning, smellies, beers, homer simpson bottle opener, japspeed c-collar kit and some other odds and sods - did well

·
Registered
211 Posts

awesome

9. coat...smelly stuff...chocolates....money...money....money oh and more money :D

10. Skylineowners calendar \ hoodie \ cap lol !! some books on car engine tuning, smellies, beers, homer simpson bottle opener, japspeed c-collar kit and some other odds and sods - did well

11. Horsham developments lambda sensor off my mum, and about to get some adjustable camber arms off my dad. You know it's getting bad when xmas is the time to scrounge for car bits you've been putting off buying due to the cost.

·
Stealth R34 GTT User
814 Posts

awesome

11. Horsham developments lambda sensor off my mum, and about to get some adjustable camber arms off my dad. You know it's getting bad when xmas is the time to scrounge for car bits you've been putting off buying due to the cost.

12. A beach bar ticket allowing one free drink and a hangover!

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts

awesome

9. coat...smelly stuff...chocolates....money...money....money oh and more money

13. pearl jam tickets and a promise:funny:

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
1. HKS Induction Kit.
2. Gizzmo IBC.
3. Nismo clear indicators and side repeaters.
4. Limo Black rear tinted windows.
5. Combination battery booster start kit with built in compressor and jump leads.
6. Skyline Owners.com 2010 calendar.
7. New computer wireless keyboard and wireless mouse.
8. 5 bottles of designer aftershave and smellies.
I think i did really well this year!!!:bigthumb:

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts

awesome

9. coat...smelly stuff...chocolates....money...money....money oh and more money

13. pearl jam tickets and a promise

14. Smellies, dc sweater, jeans, Clarkson DVD, SLR camera, out of date chocolate, some strange cracker surprise, Money, and really really really drunk on lots of good wine. roll on tonight :alco:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
18. Extended Diff case, Lower arm + diff poly bushes, Shoes, Jerry can + spout, Jeans, various Chocolates, Shower jel, Cooking knives, Framed photos of the skyline at some track days, Boxers, £40, Lava lamp. Not bad I'd say.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts