Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
You can borrow mine if you want, it is white.;) I thought you were going to use yours but i supose you would have to be driving your own wife to be to the church though.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i had a subaru impretza...the estate version in blue withthe gold alloys ....but only as its was my best mates at the time ....240bhp prodrive. he wrote it off two months later .........gutted.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
We had a Daimler -would sooner have a skyline though!!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I believe to get married you have to have a long term G/F :dunno: What one of those is :funny:

God knows what car I would have, Lambo would be nice for the occasion lets face it's all for the woman so may as well get something out of it :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I really really wanted to drive a car to and from the wedding but cost and insurance was the killer, really wanted an aston, lambo etc

In the end we had a Rolls Royce silver cloud 2 in black, was very yummy i must admit, but still cost £290.

God dam weddings are a rip off!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
me and the ex had a horse drawn carriage. was such a relaxed trip to the reception. got to say though , i did work up a thirst on the journey .

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I wouldnt have a skyline for the fact you wouldnt be able to get in and out in a dignified manner in most wedding dresses! lol. :)

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
bruce m says:
I really really wanted to drive a car to and from the wedding but cost and insurance was the killer, really wanted an aston, lambo etc

In the end we had a Rolls Royce silver cloud 2 in black, was very yummy i must admit, but still cost £290.

God dam weddings are a rip off!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
You soon start to realise that the minute you mention wedding people get out another price book.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
yeah it's like bodyshops and insurance lol
Agreed, As soon as the word skyline is mentioned OH thats £300 more expensive then sir.

Can't see the point of getting married though, you can get a GTR for that money !!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can borrow mine if you want, it is white.;) I thought you were going to use yours but i supose you would have to be driving your own wife to be to the church though.

Cheers mate. She,s seen a Bentley Flying Spur (four door Continental GT) but has said she would consider the skyline:bigthumb: I want something to drive away from the church to our reception, just waiting on a price for the bentley!:argue:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
You can borrow mine too if you like Darren, won't be white then though ;)

My wedding car was my first Skyline, exactly a year ago today :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts