Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my car is off the road for the last four months(crash) i've been spending loads in my head. At the moment my list consists of
345mm big brake kit
uprated clutch
new adjustable tension rods
Rolling road day to set up mods sitting in my bedroom!!!
l.s.d
My problrm is with the diff. I don't know whether i should be going with a 1.5 or 2 way. And i don't know which brand (i.e. nismo, cusco, kaaz) What are the rest of you guys using? i'll only be using the car mainly on the road with a rare track day (basically want to have a bit more fun on the way home):D Any help or tips greatly appreciated
Cheers.....Gary

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chers bud .Will look into it. Anyone else? I know there are plenty of you guys running lsds!!!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Weld the internals!!!! Slippy-slippy-slide :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
iv got a 2 way ats and across diff. its good for drifting but very clicky and uncomfortable for road use. i would recomend a 1.5 way for road use

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
sorry to bump and old thread but i was wondering the same as goulding here. What diff is best for fast road and light track use?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i would go for a reshim on the standrad diff if its got no hard track or drift work ahead of it

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have a full locked diff, not that bad lots of grip bit anoying on tight coners, i have also a 2way diff in the corralla great job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts