Votes: 14 77.8%
  • no no no get all the look's then power later

Votes: 4 22.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right the exterior is finished on my car now... so what shall i do next the engine or the interior

engine (alreay has down pipe de-cat turbo elbow front mounted intercooler and induction kit)
basically add a power fc, boost controller, uprated clutch and a rolling road set up.

or

interior
gtr front seats and full leather retrim

get vote'ing !!!!!!!! :cheers:

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Of the two, POWER!!! but I agree, you have to have suspension first, otherwise all that power will do is kill you!!!

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
read the post above you, pay particular attention to the bit where i mention having fully adjustable zeal suspension all round :)

·
12,377 Posts
THe question is do you make your A55 happy or do you make your right foot happy hmmm
Your A55 is happy when you sit on the couch,when you scratch it, and if your lucky when your misses gives it a wee squeeze.
Your right foot is only happy when its planted on the floor!!!!
so go on for all the right feet out there make it happy :dogpile:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Personaly i would not get another car with leather. Granted it looks nice but i heted it in winter and summer for two reason 1. cold as hell in winter 2. it was too hot in summer. Just get a standard full gtr interior ( al seats and door cards ) you will be more than happy then and have money left over to get a few bits.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
What to do next?

DYE YOUR HAIR BACK TO BROWN YOU BIG PANSY!!!! :dogpile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts