Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in your cars?? no rude answers!!! lol, do you guys prefer track days...social pub meets, mixture of all things!! when the summer finally arrives, I plan on organising a BBQ, if everyone wants to put money in I can get the food and drink....hands up if your interested!!!!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
blimey there is an idea "2 fast 2 furious" BBQ

Well seriously I think anything in the sunshine is cool, all of the above mentioned.

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Drive!

(Obviously!) Open blacktop, early AM, full moon, nothing on the road except me.

Failing that, early summer morning, before the commuters flock.

Then anywhere to drive on a sunny-ish dry day.

BBQ's a good excuse, as a destination with fud is gud.

·
Registered
952 Posts
hot warm day posing in our cars sitting on the beach with the bbq and fire blazin at night. sounds good dunnit. seeing as ive never done track days i would say a good cruise near the coast somewhere to show the boy racers how to play proper!:D

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
yep BBQ or similar would be good would need a big field etc
or how bout camber sands?? BBQ on the beach and good twisty roads there for a bit of entertainment on the way down??

·
Registered
775 Posts
Scared

Too scared to go out now as those orrible little men wiv nothing better to do than sit in the back of white vans with black tinted windows with a video recorder gun an clap you for speeding, sorry to put a dampner on the "thrill" of drivng around our "great" british country roads !!! Used to love it, but now even at 2-00am in the morning they are out to get you !!!!!:aka47:

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Steve your starting to depress me!

Tiggs i agree with Jae, anywhere with sun, food and lots of people is a great idea. BBQ is a good idea with a bring your own grub & drink type of theme to save you sorting it all...See not just a pretty face (ahem).

Track days are good as long as there are not hundreds of winkers on the track at once (i speak from experience).

Has anyone thought of an open day at a tuners/shop etc, etc, a good excuise for a meeting and a good bit of promo for the shop/tuners etc. Tell me if im talking rubbish and i'll be quiet again.

Kris

·
Registered
775 Posts
Depression

Tell me about it, anybody wanna buy a very fast R33 ??

Hope that you did not include yourself in the "winkers" list as I have seen you drive (only kidding) So when you gonna put the TOY up against something ? Coming to Donny on Sat ?
Could be my last blast for sometime, now that is depressing !!!!

I reckon BBQ should be at Castle Combe, in the middle of summer with unlimited track time, now that would be heaven !!!! :angel:

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Steve you surprise me, being such a young man people tend not to take me up upon my gauntlet throwing as they seem to think its some sort of embarrassment to be beaten by someone who barely out of their teens?!?

Tend to agree with you Steve about Castle Coombe, not quite heaven though mate....now three Blonds, baby oil......Opppps Sorry!

How about a show display type thing at one of the BTCC races (or what ever its called) this year, Brands or somewhere like that?

Kris

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok then, hows about a BBQ on the track day at Castle Coombe...??? thats if they are ok with that? as we have 15 car park spaces and 12 track spaces.....

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
M4 Down towards Bath. ( wales Direction ! ) Baaahhhhh

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Nowt wrong with being Welsh.

And you cant knock being accused of the sheep thing, you seen how many people who are welsh bring along sheep to the RAC Rally down there ?

So you gonna come along to the track day ?

·
Registered
952 Posts
well i guess i will so long as its a weekend jobby. im taking a day off work for rockingham. cant afford too many. but one is a very nervous bunny about going round the track. im a virgin to it. or in the words of Ali g ' i is on v plates innit':D

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
ay keep it nice and tight in the corners like a good V :rolleyes:

Remember dont race learn the car !

·
Registered
952 Posts
should have told me that in oct. had the car 6 days and lost it. all i can say is........... SILLY BLOODY FEMALE DRIVERS! no offence tiggs:D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yessum

Castle Combe, BBQ, Track Time, Kris and Baby Oil, Sheep, Welsh People, my God where is this all leading ????:alco:

But, hey Tigg, it would be GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!! as the tiger says !!!! :40oz:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts