Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I saw a Supra Turbo her in Australia that's been modded a lot with things like:

Front Strut Brace over engine
Turbo Smart Incabin Boost Controller Boosting running 12 psi
Boost Gauge
Momo Steering Wheel
3" Turbo Back Jasma/Trust Exhaust w/ 2 Big Mufflers & 4" Tip
Drift Pod Filter
HKS Turbo Timer

And its for $5500 with rego and $5000 without...so what do you think it may not be a skyline but who thinks this is a good deal??

P.S. I cant post pics because they weren't on the site.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T

·
0 Posts
If your gonna buy it then go for it Ive had one of these. Although mine was a GA70 with a hybrid CT26, And digidash. ;)

I can vouch for these cars but in all honesty you could buy one fairly modded on Egay like I did for just under £550.

TC

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hey guys I saw a Supra Turbo her in Australia that's been modded a lot with things like:

Front Strut Brace over engine
Turbo Smart Incabin Boost Controller Boosting running 12 psi
Boost Gauge
Momo Steering Wheel
3" Turbo Back Jasma/Trust Exhaust w/ 2 Big Mufflers & 4" Tip
Drift Pod Filter
HKS Turbo Timer

And its for $5500 with rego and $5000 without...so what do you think it may not be a skyline but who thinks this is a good deal??

P.S. I cant post pics because they weren't on the site.
I dont get this, your waaay to young to drive anyways arent you? Or is it that you know the person who is selling this and are trying to get them some exposure. IMO yet another nonsensical thread from the 'youngen'.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont get this, your waaay to young to drive anyways arent you? Or is it that you know the person who is selling this and are trying to get them some exposure. IMO yet another nonsensical thread from the 'youngen'.
No no no noo i am just letting people who don't know..know that there are people selling cars in this condition for this amount of money...if i had the money i would buy it probably and just modify it till i get my license.

And my threads are nonsensical...at least not to me :rofl: and thats why i changed my thing to youngen so you guys would understand that my questions are a bit stupid because i am a "youngen".

Cheers.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Erm,

knowing you are about 6 i will be nice......

......why dont you ask the question on a supra forum?

Tell ya what. Buy the car.

Amos
I'm not 6!! I'm more than twice that age!!

I'm not asking it on a supra forum because I'm not a member of one and i don't want to be...i like this one...i just thought that this was a good deal and that you guys might want to know that you can get them for that much with a little modifications.

I'm not gonna buy the car...I've only got like $170 or 340 your money in my wallet.

And its going for 2500 your money!

Cheers.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well £2585 is WAYYYYYY to much for a Mk3 with not a great deal done to it.

$170 AUD is £79.89......not £340.00.

13 and $170 in your sky rocket.........who you been robbing!!!!!

Lol
Lol, Yeh whoops my mistake it was $79. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts