Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just picked up my wheels from the powder coaters and would like to know what you think. They do have center caps but I need to spray them myself. There 18" and going on a silver car.

Do they look cheap/expensive? Smart/old/new etc...

ta

Attachments

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
I fink they look good, nice finish to them!
Dark wheels are always a winner on a sliver car!
Wish I had put black rims on mine now.
Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much roughly does it cost for the powder coating?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to powder coat was £20. If you need repair work then it starts getting more expensive (40 quid and up)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
where did you get them done?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not quite, there Kosei, but I'm not sure what model, there are no markings and I can't find them anywhere else, had a long search on the internet but to no avail.

If someone knows then please tell me.

ta

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
They certainly look well done Fella ;) and will go nicely on the car, Great price too :D

MMMM Now do I powder coat the Rota's :D

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
they look great bud i think they will look very tasty on your silver skyline

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
I think the wheel is called the RG, I know wolfrace do a a similar wheel like Koh said, that could be called the RG though.
Mmmm, a wheel mystery!

·
Registered
322 Posts
they look mint mate, is that colour anthracite? i was looking at getting my gold work alloys done in a similar colour, can you put some pictures up when you get them on the car?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aye, they look just like the Kosei RG.

I asked for gunmetal grey, I think they could do with being more metalic.

Well they will have rubber later on today and I'll take a picture on once there on the car. I'm doing a brembo conversion at the same time so it may be a couple of days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts