Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys could you lads help me im looking for a full ecu either power fc or hks f con or somthing else what options do i have ,
also ide rather buy one second hand cause its cheaper. does anyone know where i would buy one and what the cost would be ide also realy like robbie t.d.p. to map it ( ive heard he is very dedicated)ive a stage 1 tune minus the ecu for a gtt er 34 turbo please tell me your thoughts no matter what ,,, ive seen a mines tuned ecu on ebay for 400 odd for a stage one gtt but i think its too much of a risk to buy this as they have a diffrent fuel than us so the map would be diffrent being from jap land. just if you have come across any bargans let me know much appriciated thanks fellas/girlies:)

·
1,540 Posts
i vote PowerFC.
Cant go wrong with one. Look at the amount of skylines with PowerFC's, i think that speaks for itself.
Robbie also does powerFC's and he has done mine. The map is very good. He should be handy to get to for you as well, so thats another advantage of going to him:)

·
1,540 Posts
What is your budget John...powerfc's are a minimum 400euro and its about another 400 for a map.
The cheapest ECU i can think of is a nistune.
Stiv in portlaoise does them. Its a bit more of a budget ECU but again, it all depends on your budget.
Dont know if Robbie does them, might be worth giving him a call:)

·
Irish Drifter :D
377 Posts
if you have the money go wit the F-Con over the power fc, the power fc only has a 16 bit processor whereas the F-Con has a 32 bit which makes it better as u can do alot more in the mapping....a power fc along wit nistune and all is just a budget ecu, most ppl just want a power fc so they can have the hand controller

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
does anybody know would a hks f con sz be anny good or a power fc also ive been offered a hks f con sz for 650 with harness is this good value

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.