Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever you do, DONT i repeat DO NOT go to Cheapestplates.co.uk, they are terrible, i ordered a set from there almost two months ago, after constant ringing when they didnt arrive, i got no response except one day they turned up, one set was right but the other completley wrong! i even checked the email SHE sent me comfirming my order, i tried ringing email etc but to no avail, my last resort, Paypay dispute, again after another week of waiting no reply, then she trys to say we said we can exchange the number plate but you have not returned them!! She hast sent me her address, what does she expect me to do.. guess where to send them!!

It is absolutley shocking service, please dont ever use them.... the annoying thing is, the actual plates seem quite good quality. not worth a two month wait thought, Am still waiting on her address so i can send the plates back and have the ones i ordered.

Just to recap,

DONT USE!!!!

Cheapestplates.co.uk

A.K.A
Mandy Campbell

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Think that is who i got my bike plate from.

Paid for it. Didnt hear anything from them for about a week. Sent an email. No response after 2 days. Sent another email saying i was going to open a paypal dispute. Still no response for another day or 2 then i get an email from paypal saying a postage label had just been printed!

Slackers!!:minigun:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree with all these comments, i ordered a set on the 11th february 2009 and am still waiting too. She told me that due to a change in legislation they were being sent from the channel isles. I posted a dispute through paypal which is still pending and she has sent me an envelope with 4 screws in so she can provide a tracking number to dispute my claim.
Be careful though guys she has another website called www.1plates.co.uk/080425.pl?ID=cheapestplates her address is 49 chestnut avenue, haydock, st helens, wa11 0ey. Contact number 01744 630831. Use this to pursue your claim through a county court if enough of us do this she might get the message not to rip everyone off... Just to add, she was a powerseller on e bay and got banned too. username; cheapestplates. see you in court mandy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually registered here purely to agree with this thread!!

They are absolutely disgraceful people at cheapestplates.co.uk!!! - AKA: [email protected] and [email protected]

I ordered a set. Heard nothing for over a week. No replies to multiple emails except 1 to say "call us".

I tried to call them every day for about 6 days with no response at all!

So I sent them multiple emails saying refund this order, I was getting seriously annoyed as I had already sent payment.

I started a paypal non-receipt dispute on the 11th of June to try and get the money back and then they sent out a package on the 15th of June and I got it on the 18th because someone else picked them up from the post office for me because they thought it was a parcel they were expecting.

So now they have proof that I HAVE received them despite requesting a refund over 10 times and they will probably submit that to Paypal so they can keep their money.

Also- they sent out screws like smallwood above.

They have done this purely out of spite.

I got this email from them (the bottom section is what I had send to them after a long time of no reply)

what a complete waste of time you are!

DO NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH US AGAIN YOU IDIOT!!!!

Thank You
Mark

Telephone 01744 630831

visit www.cheapestplates.co.uk to design and order your plates online.

Andrew wrote:
> REFUND THIS ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY USELESS.
>
> JUST REFUND IT... I WILL ORDER ELSEWHERE!

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS, I AM CONTACTING TRADING STANDARDS AND PLAN TO MAKE AN INDEMNITY CLAIM AGAINST PAYPAL.

Kind regards.

/rage

·
nutter
551 Posts
also, now you have her addy, why not order pizzas and taxi's as a gesture of reciprical goodwill, and dont forget, all those lovely people who do surveys and kitchens and conservatories and blinds.................

not that im suggesting anything like.................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts