Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with an upgraded exhaust which one/manufacturer are you using? I plan on putting it on an R34 GTR V-Spec II. Or if you arent happy with your exhaust which one do you wish you had?

·
Registered
107 Posts
My car is only a GTST. Fujitsubo Legalis R...acceptable noise level for my disgruntled neighboors who hate powered cars. I will eventually install a Blitz Nur Spec without the bung or Japspeed exhaust about a week before I move out. I will intentionally come home at 0500 and let it idle down for 10 mins. Then I would really feel that deep throaty noise that I've been hearing from other skylines:).

ripnbst said:
Anyone with an upgraded exhaust which one/manufacturer are you using? I plan on putting it on an R34 GTR V-Spec II. Or if you arent happy with your exhaust which one do you wish you had?

·
Registered
537 Posts
kakimoto i think, cant see any stampings or brand names, but looking through other people's garages it look's identical to them.

sounds perfect, not to loud at crusing and gives that gorgeous straight six noise under heavy acceleration! god i love that sound!!!!!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
apexi jasma but to be honest i find it a bit quiet i'm hopeing the HKS down pipe i have just bought will sort that out

·
Registered
56 Posts
blitz nur spec r with de cat pipe.
Sounds great on acceleration but gives me a headache at 30 mph. Sets off peoples car alarms.
Dont think i'll be accepted on track days!

A

·
0 Posts
swapped my Blitz nur-spec R for a Kakimoto, quiet and very efficient.
All anyone hears is the turbo and dump valve, great for stealth fast driving...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Bullit adjustable system from Japan.

It's, erm, different. Backbox (the only box) is adjustable from inside the car via a tube with holes in it and a sleeve that slides over it controlled from something that looks like an old fashioned choke cable.

Problems are - apart from little tube with holes in there is NO sound deadening in the system. At all. None. And the tube is very small, like a micra exahust. So in quiet mode it kills performance completely (and blows the seals on the exhaust). In loud mode it gets me into fights with the neighbours - but ragging it does sound awesome.

For sale soon hopefully - anyone want it?

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
HKS super muffler with stainless de-cat pipe,nice and loud,real head turner!!

P

·
0 Posts
Apexi N1 evo cat back,bit quiet,but nice tone and still good for the odd lick of flame on high rpm shift changes! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts